Hands down some of my favorite colors to use on the eyes, whether it be on my own or on clients, are warm reds, browns, and oranges. These shades look incredible with every eye color and skin tone and almost any lip color and outfit pairs well with them. I couldn't decide which lip I liked better, so, I chose to wear both.
Tools + products you will need to create this eye look: An eyeshadow base or concealer + setting powder
2-3 eyeshadow blending brushes
A small angled eyeliner brush
A pencil brush or small, detail eyeshadow blending brush
1 light brown eyeshadow, 1 medium brown eyeshadow, 1 dark brown eyeshadow, 1 cranberry colored shadow, a peachy-gold eyeshadow, and a light gold eyeshadow or powder highlighter
Mascara (and false lashes, if desired)
How to create this eye look:
1. Prime eyelids with eyeshadow primer or concealer (set with powder.)
2. Blend light brown eyeshadow into the crease and outer corner.
3. Blend medium brown eyeshadow into the crease and outer corner.
4. Blend cranberry eyeshadow into the crease and outer corner (focusing most of the product into the outer corner.)
5. Blend dark brown eyeshadow into the crease and outer corner (focusing most of the product into the outer corner.)
6. Pack on a peachy-gold eyeshadow onto the eyelids with a brush or finger.
7. Pack on a light gold eyeshadow (or powder highlighter) on the center of the lids, brown bones, and inner corners of the eyes.
8. Apply brown eyeliner to the outer half of the upper lash line + blend in and draw out a wing with a small angled eyeliner brush. Set the eyeliner in place by tracing over the eyeliner with a dark brown eyeshadow. (Clean up any mistakes/sharpen your wing with a q-tip or concealer.)
9. Apply dark brown eyeshadow tight against the lower lash line with a small angled eyeliner brush.
10. Blend a medium brown eyeshadow over the dark brown eyeshadow, applied to the lower lash line, with a pencil brush.
11. Repeat the same steps by blending the light brown eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
12. Apply mascara to the upper and lower lashes + apply false lashes, if that's your jam.
Products I used:
Joah Beauty Truly Yours Liquid Foundation in shade "Warm Nude"
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer in shades "10" and "12" mixed together
Fenty Beauty Match Stix in shade "Suede"
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in shade "Modest"
Joah Beauty Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder in shade "Moonstone"
Nars Wanted Eyeshadow Palette, shades "Seven Heaven" (light brown shadow), "Temptress" (cranberry shadow), + "Coconut Grove" (dark brown shadow)
KKW Beauty Artist & Muse Eyeshadow, shade "I'm Inspired" (medium brown shadow)
ColourPop Cosmetics Single eyeshadow in shade "20 Something" (peachy-gold shadow) + brown eyeliner
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder in shade "Moonstone" (light gold shadow)
Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies false lashes (cut the inner third of each strip lash and applied them to the outer corners of my eyes)
Brows Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in shade "" + Clear Brow Gel
Lips Look 1: KIKO Milano Creamy Colour Comfort lip liner in shade "Tea Rose", RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in shade "Modest", ColourPop "20 Something" eyeshadow, and Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder in shade "Moonstone" right in the center of the lips
Look 2: Makeup Forever Artist Color Pencil in shade "Wherever Walnut", KKW Beauty Artist & Muse Collection Matte Lipstick in shade "He's A Mixer", and Maybelline clear lip gloss
Thank you for reading! See you next week for another Makeup Monday. XO,